Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Sh*t, Rant time!

So, Nintendo, where's the hardcore you promised me? Does this "Blue Ocean" include me, too, or am I left to dry out here in the f***ing desert?

Okay, if you've read this blog then you've realized that I used to be a pretty hardcore Nintendo fan. Yeah, that's right. I would not have bought an Xbox 360 for the life of me. Talk about money whores! They make you pay for extensions to the game after said game comes out!

It all makes sense now.

Brawl is boring. No, it hasn't always been boring. I used to play it religiously, actually. It used to be the game I looked forward to playing every day when I came home from school, the game that I ran my clan off of, and the game that I went to forums for. No longer, Nintendo. I can only put up with the same for so long.

What has Nintendo done for the fan community? Have they given us new stages? New characters? New story elements for SSE? I don't think so. We've had the same game since the day we bought it, and I'm blaming the Wii for taking the easy way out and going for the "less is more" route.

Why can't we have DLC? Why don't we have storage solution? Why do we have shovelware pushed up our a$$3s (See what I did there)? You could always give us a USB peripheral, more 3rd party developers, and a patch to do the simple things like... well, patch games. Remember the whole Guitar Hero III thing where there was only Mono sound? Yeah, you could have saved money and earned yourselves some at the same time. How does that sound?

I finally see why things like Hard Drives are so important. It makes games not get old, and it also makes them not broken. Nintendo, we already know that you've lost the hardcore in general. Please, please, don't lose me.

Digg!

(This is unedited, by the way. I'm a little mad right now.)

No comments: